Wednesday, November 23, 2016

#OOTD: Overall Inspiration

I don't mean overall as in complete; I mean overall as in the clothing item overalls. Y'know, these things:



Okay, okay, I milked that play on words for far too long. For this first #OOTD post, I put together different outfits with overalls as the base, each with a distinct personality. So, let us get onto the outfits, shall we?










Rocker-ish: I like to think of this outfit as a rocker-adjacent type. I paired my overalls with a muscle tank that has some cute detailing, a long green sweater, and a chandelier looking choker necklace. With some black boots, this outfits makes me feel cool and confident. Yes, that is totally cringe and cliche, but it really is true.









Super Cozy: If you're like me during the winter months and are cold 95% of the time, this outfit is definitely for you. With my overalls, I layered a blue striped turtle neck, an oversized cream wool sweater, and a long owl necklace. If you're wearing this outfit outside, though, I would recommend trading the necklace for a scarf.



Preppy Farm Girl: I usually don't like to wear collared shirts with overalls because it makes me feel like I'm dressing up as a farmer, but in this case, I think it works. With my overalls, I layered a pin striped collared shirt buttoned all the way, a knitted vest, and a short pearl necklace. This outfit is definitely cozy, but it is also is fairly sophisticated.



Fall-Splosion: I think this outfit just looks like fall threw up on you (apologies for the gross mental image). This time, I paired a cowl neck green sweater and an orange and brown patterned scarf with my overalls. I'm wearing it right now while writing this, and I can affirm that it is definitely warm, and it makes me feel all put together.

Well, there you have it. Four outfits all with overalls as the main piece. I hope that this first #OOTD has given you some inspiration for your overalls, and, if you haven't warn them in a while, that you're excited to get them out again. 

k, bye.


0 comments: